- Homemade Pizza from his mother in-law Chicago Style
- Introduction to Chris Lesner
- Where Did The Passion Come From?
- When did the Entrepreneur journey begin?
- How Project World Impact, Impacts the world
- How Chris' faith have helped him become a better entrepreneur and help change the world
- The struggles of growing a business from 0 to 2.5 million viewers
- Outsourcing troubles and working with untrusted agencies
- How Chris knew his prices wasn't working and how he was able to fix it
- Being a data driven company has helped Project World Impact drastically
- The company tracks every measure from an online perspective
- What worked well from a analytic and technology perspective helped grow the business
- Chris discusses cold. calling and separating the business in different directions in the beginning and how he narrowed his A/B testing into a formidable process
- Chris literally tried everything
- Biggest Failure thus far in business
- Chris reads a book every week here are a few that of his favorite artists:
- Malcom Gladwell
- Patrick Lencioni
- Jim Collins
- Resources that Chris uses that he can't live without
- Finding Good Mentors, Make sure what you're doing, doesn't exist, and talk about your problems and get feedback
- How Chris was able to obtain mentorship Biggest Failure thus far in business
- How Chris was able to ask for feedback on his business
Finding Good Mentors
Mentorship it’s easy to find a business you like locally or a brand that you think aligns with your brand, reach out to them and try to talk to them. I’ve been fortunate to have great mentors and in a way your mentor (if older) may try to live their second life through you and that’s never a bad thing.
Make Sure What You’re Doing, Doesn’t Exist
The amount of people that have paid for a proof of concept and didn’t see that this idea didn’t exist, and then they go to market and find a ton of competitors. Do your market research ahead of time first.
Talk About Your Problems and Get Feedback
Everything from our pricing structure to our process was given to us by either our friends or mentors from simply asking. The more people you can have look over your work, the better.